Welfare and Debt Advice at ccha
February 8th 2021, by Rachel Luney
I hope you are keeping well during these difficult times.
I would like to introduce myself – My name is Jane White and I am the new Welfare Officer for ccha. My role is to support residents to claim all the Benefits they may be entitled to, as well as looking at other ways to help you if you are experiencing any difficulties with your finances.
I can help with:
- Applying for Benefits
- Difficulties with Universal Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax
- Form filling – e.g. Personal Independence Payment, DLA
- Challenging DWP decisions such as sanctions
- Maximizing Income
- Back to Work calculations
- Debts – including Water, Gas, Electricity
- Food banks
Sometimes when people are having a financial issue, it can be incredibly stressful and working with another person to resolve the issue can help put your mind at rest.
If you would like to have a chat to see if I can help you, please do get in touch:
Landline: 020 8633 8767
My email: email@example.com