Make a Complaint

Make a Complaint

A complaint is:
“An expression of dissatisfaction, however made, about the standard of service, actions or lack of action by ccha, our staff or those acting on our behalf, affecting an individual resident or group of residents”.

We value your opinion and want to help where we can.

The links below will help you to understand our complaints process before making an official complaint.

As detailed in our ‘How to make a complaint’ leaflet, you can make a complaint by telephone, email, letter or online.

If you would like to make a complaint online, please fill in the form below with as much detail as you can and we will get in touch with you.

If your complaint is regarding a neighbour, please complete the anti-social behaviour form.Complaints Procedure for Residents 2024

    Your Complaint

    Have you reported the issue to our contractor?YesNo
    Have you communicated directly with ccha?YesNo

    Have you complained to a staff member?

    Housing Ombudsman Service

    ccha is regulated by the Housing Ombudsman who offer free and independent advice and can be contacted for advice at any time or if you remain dissatisfied after receiving our final response to your complaint.

    They can be contacted by:

    Telephone0300 111 3000
    In writing: Housing Ombudsman Service, PO Box 1484, Unit D, Preston, PR2 0ET
    Complete an online form here.

    ccha is committed to complying with the Housing Ombudsman’s Complaint Handling Code 2024.

    ccha has assessed their performance against the Housing Ombudsman’s Complaint Handling Code 2022. The results of this self-assessment can be viewed here.

    Your opinion is important to us.

    Did you find what you were looking for today?

    You answered No, please specify what were you looking for?


    Thank you for your feedback!