September 7th 2023, by Rachel Luney
We’ve recently reviewed our Reasonable Adjustments Policy which can now be found on the website.
We are committed to making sure our services are easily accessible for you and we can make adjustments if you have any additional needs or disabilities.
What can we do?
Some examples of what we can offer include:
- Information in alternative formats such as large print, Braille, coloured paper etc.
- Use of email, telephone and text rather than letters.
- An interpreter or translated information.
- Communication through a representative or intermediary.
- Rest or comfort breaks in meetings.
If you feel you need adjustments in how we communicate with you, please let us know so we can see what we can do.