As part of our strategic objective to put residents at the heart of our business, we have been working on setting Customer Service Standards. This is our commitment to provide you with excellent customer service.
We completed our resident consultation in 2021. Overall, we spoke to 162 of you either through door knocking or via phone calls. Thank you to everyone who took part, and if you didn’t get a chance this time, we hope to do more resident consultations in the future.
The new Customer Service Standards went live in April. We will be monitoring these standards each quarter to see how we are doing. Over time, we will look to develop and improve our standards to meet your needs.
What did you say?
Most residents we spoke to agreed with each standard we proposed.
A number commented that they wanted quicker response times, such as a call back within 24 hours rather than 2 working days or a call rather than waiting 5 working days for a response to a letter. We have considered these comments and are aiming to shorten response times in the future.
As many residents commented they do not or cannot visit the office, we will be continuing with pre-booked appointments only. This is to ensure when you attend, you can see a member of staff who can deal with your query.
It was noted that some residents have struggled to get through to the right person. With the standards in place of a call back within 2 working days, we hope to reduce the chances of this so we can deal with your queries more quickly.
ccha Customer Service Standards
We have set the below Customer Service Standards following the consultation, so you know what to expect from ccha when you contact us.
If you call us via our main number (020 8680 7532, or freephone 0800 054 6710), we will:
- Answer the phone within 5 rings of you calling; after 5 rings, an automated messaging system will tell you the number you are in the queue.
This is to help you understand your place in the queue and whether you wish to stay on the line. The automated system will also provide our website address so you can visit it to find out other ways to contact us.
If we are not available to take your call, we will:
- ‘Acknowledge’ your phone call by calling back within 2 working days. Complex queries may require more information from you and more time to investigate.
If the member of staff isn’t available at the time you call, we will call you back within 2 working days. In some cases, your query may not be able to be solved there and then, and more time will be required. However, staff will give you an idea of when they will be back in contact.
If you write to us, we will:
- ‘Acknowledge’ receipt of your letter within the next working day by telephone or text to let you know it has been received.
- Respond to your letter within 5 working days.
Many of you commented that you don’t write in, or if you do, you would want a call to acknowledge the letter. Others commented that 3 working days for a response is more acceptable, and this is something we will consider in the future.
If you email us, you will:
- Receive an automated acknowledgement to your email immediately from our group email accounts, e.g., email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that you know we have received it.
- Receive a response to your email within 5 working days.
This will apply if you email a group mailbox. If you email individual staff members, you won’t get an automated acknowledgement, but they will respond to your email within 5 working days. When you do email us, please provide as much information as possible regarding your query so we can answer any questions quickly.
If you wish to visit us, please contact us first:
- Our office is open to residents using a booking system for face-to-face appointments, which need to be made in advance to avoid a wasted trip.
- When you contact us to make an appointment, we will aim to book you in to see someone within 7 working days.
As staff are working from the office and at home, they may not be available if you come into the office. To avoid wasted trips, we will be offering pre-booked appointments, which we aim to get you booked in for within 7 working days of you contacting us. Many residents commented that they do not visit the office, so they would not use this feature. However, we feel it is important to offer you the option of a face-to-face office appointment if you want it.
When you contact us:
- We aim to ensure that you find us easy to deal with as your landlord.
- We will treat you fairly and with respect.
We want to understand how you feel about the contact you have had with us so each year we ask you what you think about our service in the Satisfaction Surveys that an external company conduct on our behalf. We will be monitoring how we are doing on the above two questions to ensure our service is up to standard.
When do these standards apply from?
These standards and arrangements apply directly to ccha from 1 April 2022. We will publish how we are doing against them every quarter and will look to develop and improve them over time.
Currently, we have slightly different arrangements with our contractors. However, we will be working with them to produce their own standards, which will be published by the end of the year.
If you’d like to contact us, please do so on the details below.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 0800 054 6710
Write to us: 6th Floor, Norfolk House, Wellesley Rd, Croydon, CR0 1LH, United Kingdom
ccha has entered into a new 3-year contract with Acuity Research & Practice Ltd to deliver satisfaction feedback via telephone surveys.
We do hope you will take part in providing feedback on our service delivery once a year. By listening to you, we are given the best opportunity to review our service provision and implement improvements and changes.
If you do not wish to take part and have opted out in the last year this will have been recorded. However, if you are contacted this year and do not wish to participate, please inform the researcher when they contact you or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8633 8736.
All contact details will be shared on a strict protocol basis which meets the requirements of the Data Protection Act and securely destroyed within 1 year of provision. If you would like further details about the use of your personal data in relation to this research, then please contact us or refer to our privacy notice which can be found on our website.
If you have any questions or wish to opt out, please contact the Customer Investment Team on the below details.
T: 0208 633 8736
From the 5th April, we are operating a hybrid office, which means our staff will be doing a mix of working from home and working at head office.
ccha acknowledge the challenges residents have faced, therefore, would like to offer pre-bookable appointments to allow residents to speak to members of staff face-to-face if they wish.
If you would like to meet with a member of staff, you must contact us beforehand to make an appointment. This is to ensure your query is dealt with by the correct person and with all the required knowledge and information. The best way to do this is by calling us on 020 8680 7532 or by emailing email@example.com.
To manage expectations, we aim to provide you with an appointment within 7 working days. If your matter is urgent, please contact us by email or phone to discuss.
Please note that you can visit our website at: www.ccha.biz to find the information you need.
You can visit our office to:
- Attend a pre-booked appointment.
- Drop off or collect keys.
Visiting the office:
- We ask that all visitors respect personal space.
- Due to the size of the reception area and meeting rooms available, no more than 2 adults per household are permitted to attend.
- Please do not visit the office if you are feeling unwell or are displaying any Covid-19 or common cold symptoms.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please remember to treat staff with respect when visiting our offices.
How to book an appointment:
- Please call our switchboard on: 020 8680 7532 or freephone 0800 054 6710.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that walk-in appointments are currently not available. If you would like to meet with a member of staff, you must contact us beforehand to make an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again.
We are pleased to announce Sureserve Fire & Electrical will be taking on the fire equipment maintenance and servicing contract for the next 3 years. This contract commenced on 1st April 2022 and replaces the the contract previously delivered by Millwood Services Ltd.
This contract covers fire alarms, emergency lighting, fire extinguisher, door closers, and all other equipment previously covered by Millwood.
Sureserve will attend be attending all of our properties over the coming weeks to service the equipment and update the contact details on the fire panels, so you may see them out and about.
We look forward to working with Sureserve over the next few years.
If you have any queries regarding this new contract, please contact our Property Services Team by emailing MaintenanceInbox@ccha.biz.
If you’d like to contact your Tenancy Management Officer, our Neighbourhood Services team now have an inbox you can email.
This inbox will be monitored by all Tenancy Management Officers, the Homeowner and Leasehold Officer and the Tenancy Management Administrator.
You can send them an email to: NeighbourhoodServices@ccha.biz and your query will be passed onto to correct member of the team.
Dear residents & family members,
To ensure our service is available for all of our residents, we provide different methods of communications and want to make you aware of these options.
If English isn’t your first language
- We can use a translation service over the phone to help translate our conversation. This is provided by LanguageLine. You can call them directly 0800 169 2879 and ask to be put through to us with a translator.
- You can highlight any text on our website and select ‘Translate’.
- We can translate any of our documents to another language at your request. Please call us on 0800 054 6710 or email email@example.com to request a document.
If you have hearing impairments
- We have a portable hearing loop at the office for when we are open again.
- We can also text or email you communications if you are unable to talk over the phone. To update your preferences, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have sight impairments
- We can provide large print or Braille on request.
- We have a listen function on our website where you can listen to all aspects of the page you are on.
Through customer feedback, we have had some queries regarding our window cleaning service. In response to this, we have created a Window Cleaning FAQ page to answer those questions.
ccha have contracted Acorn Environmental to undertake the cleaning of external windows at our blocks and sites once every 3 months.
They clean the external windows using a Pole and Brush Cleaning System. They do not clean individual homes or internal windows.
Acorn provide an annual schedule detailing the dates they will be attending each site to clean the windows. This can be found displayed on your scheme noticeboard or online here: Window Cleaning Schedule 2022.
We hope this information is useful and if you have any queries please speak with your Tenancy Management Officer or Maintenance & Wellbeing Assistant.
The winter edition of the ccha connections newsletter is here!
In this edition, find out about:
- Service updates, including repairs
- How you can get a benefits check-up and financial advice
- Survey and complaints feedback
- A welcome to our new Board members
- And much more!
Want to receive connections directly to your inbox? Sign up to our email list.
Do you need the newsletter in an alternative format? We can provide print versions, large print, audio tape, Braille and translated versions. Request yours by calling 020 8633 8731 or emailing email@example.com.
Our gas contractor, Smith & Byford are currently experiencing staff shortages which is impacting on service delivery.
Smith & Byford are working hard to resolve these issues as quickly as possible and expect to see an improvement of service delivery over the coming weeks.
In the meantime, you may experience call wait times that are longer than usual when calling to arrange appointments.
If you have any concerns or difficulties reporting emergency repairs or arranging gas service visits, please contact ccha directly.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we resolve this.
Please note: If you are finding there is a long wait time on the phone to Smith & Byford, you can press 1 once prompted to request a call back.
We hope you’re all looking forward to the upcoming holidays. Our offices remain closed and staff will be available on the phone and by email until the 24th December.
During our holiday closures, our phone lines will be closed. If you do need to get in contact with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you once we reopen in the new year.
ccha holiday timetable:
- 24th December: open 9am-4pm
- 25th Dec – 3rd Jan: CLOSED
- 4th January: open 9am-5pm
In case of emergencies, please use the below contacts:
- For repair emergencies, please call Axis on: 0800 056 7068
- For gas boiler emergencies, please call Smith & Byford on: 0800 169 7703
We hope you have a lovely time over this holiday period and we look forward to hearing from you in the new year.