The winter edition of Connections, your resident newsletter, is here! Click here to read it online today.
In this edition, you’ll be able to read about:
- Service updates at ccha
- Jobs and training
- Caring for yourself through the pandemic
- Our competition to find the robins
- The results from the cchatterbox survey
- And much more!
Want to receive Connections directly to your inbox? Click here to sign up to our email list.
At ccha, we continuously strive to improve our services and the experiences our residents receive from us.
In April 2020, we unveiled our new vision of ‘Delivering on our promises’ and through the development of our corporate business plan, our strategic goals over the next five years have been set in order to help us achieve this.
We are excited to share our priorities for the coming years and by delivering this information through our new digital platform, we will be able to update you on a yearly basis.
Through a widespread consultation programme carried out in 2019, residents told us what they wanted us to focus on, and we have split these priorities in to five objectives:
1. We will have a service which is shaped by our residents for our resident
2. We will be an employer and partner of choice
3. We will have an exemplary record of safety
4. We will be resourceful and innovative to deliver an increased programme of genuinely affordable quality homes
5. We will deliver a high-quality service with no increase in costs
Tracy Cullen, the Chief Executive of ccha explains our focuses over the coming years. Click here to watch the video.
You can access the new Corporate Business Plan here.
Make sure you are signed up to our email list to receive future updates about our Corporate Business Plan. Sign up here.
Over recent weeks, we have been experiencing an increased demand in our repairs service which has resulted in longer call wait times and delays in scheduling some non-urgent repairs.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this is causing and thank you for your patience whilst we work to improve things through these slightly unusual times.
Ccha residents please note: There have been reports of power outages in the postcode CR7 8 where Bennett Court is located. The power is due to return by 14:30. Please visit UK Power Network to stay updated.
We hope you are all looking forward to the upcoming holidays. Our offices have been closed due to Covid-19 regulations and this will remain until further notice.
During our holiday closures, our phone lines will also be closed, and no visits will be possible. If you do need to get in contact with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to get back to you once we reopen in the new year.
- Ccha holiday timetable:
- 24th December: open 9am-4pm
- 25th Dec – 1st Jan: CLOSED
- 4th January: open 9am-5pm
- In case of emergencies, please use the below contacts:
- For repair emergencies, please call Axis on: 0800 056 7068
- For gas boiler emergencies, please call Smith & Byford on: 0800 169 7703
We hope you have a lovely time over this holiday period and we look forward to hearing from you in the new year.