To apply to the Older Persons Waiting List you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 55 or over (specific sites require over 60).
- Have a right to permanent residence in the UK.
- Have ties to either the Croydon or Sutton areas.
- You should be able to live independently and manage own personal care, with limited assistance from family or care provider (ccha do not provide personal care or support).
- Have a need for the older persons housing and would benefit from a weekly check from staff and the emergency alarm system installed within the flat.
Note: Homeowners need not apply.
Applying for the Older Persons housing waiting list:
Our Croydon Older Persons Direct Waiting List is now CLOSED.
Our Sutton waiting list is open and you can apply as per the instructions below:
- If you wish to apply to go on the waiting list for accommodation within ccha’s Older Persons Housing, you can do this by completing the ccha Housing Application Form.
- You can bid for our Older Persons properties via the Local Authority for Sutton and Croydon.