To apply to the Older Persons Waiting list you will need to meet the following criteria :
- Be 55 or over (specific sites require over 60).
- Have a right to permanent residence in the UK.
- Have ties to either the Croydon or Sutton areas.
- You should be able to live independently and manage own personal care, with limited assistance from family or care provider (ccha do not provide personal care or support).
- Have a need for the older persons housing and would benefit from a weekly check from staff and the emergency alarm system installed within the flat.
Note: Homeowners need not apply.
Applying for the Older Persons housing waiting list:
Our Croydon Older Persons Direct Waiting List is now open.
Our Sutton waiting list is also open and you can apply as per the instructions below:
- If you wish to apply to go on the waiting list for accommodation within the ccha Older Persons Housing, you can do this by completing the ccha Housing Application Form by clicking here.
- You can bid for our Older Persons properties via the Local Authority for Sutton and Croydon.