With the latest national lockdown, some of our services have changed. All services still being carried out will be done so while practicing social distancing and wearing protective equipment (PPE).
- Emergency and regular repairs are continuing as normal. Our contractors have caught up with the previous backlog, but please bear with us as the latest national lockdown and an increase in demand may cause new delays to the service.
- Although our services are continuing, please consider the repair that is being reported and where it is located as this may affect whether you are comfortable having contractors in your home. Please contact us if you’ve tested positive for covid-19 or are self-isolating and awaiting results. We can then inform our contractors and advise them not to visit you for a period of time.
- Estate inspections will stop, however, any health and safety, fire or gas checks will still go ahead while practicing social distancing.
- Grounds maintenance and cleaning services will continue with the appropriate safety measures in place.
- All contractors will endeavour to deliver services as usual, however, please be advised that there may be challenges due to operatives having to self isolate.
- Gas safety checks are vital and ensure your home is safe. If your gas service is due, please allow contractors access to your home. If you are self-isolating, please let us know before the visit so we can rearrange the appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and continued patience throughout this difficult time.
Watch the video where Axis explains how their operatives we keep you safe while carrying out repairs:
Click here to watch.
Stay updated with our covid-19 updates by visiting our dedicated our Coronavirus FAQ page or by signing up to our email list. We also share updates on our social media, follow us on Twitter: @Officalccha & Facebook: @cchahousing.
Keeping safe while Axis carry out repairs during the Coronavirus pandemic
We understand how important it is to keep our residents and their homes safe during the current pandemic. In this short video, Axis explain how their operatives will keep you safe while carrying out repairs:
If you would prefer to read a publication explaining how operatives will keep you and your home safe, please view below:
The Coronavirus pandemic has changed the way we live our lives and how we deliver services.
We have gathered information so that residents can access information and support throughout this challenging time.
The Coronavirus support and information FAQ is now available on our website: https://ccha.biz/quick-links/frequently-asked-questions/
Find out how to stay safe and supported, with information on local support, helplines, protection from fraud and much more.
Join our mailing list so that we can let you know when things change. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org