With the latest national lockdown, some of our services have changed. All services still being carried out will be done so while practicing social distancing and wearing protective equipment (PPE).
- Emergency and regular repairs are continuing as normal. Our contractors have caught up with the previous backlog, but please bear with us as the latest national lockdown and an increase in demand may cause new delays to the service.
- Although our services are continuing, please consider the repair that is being reported and where it is located as this may affect whether you are comfortable having contractors in your home. Please contact us if you’ve tested positive for covid-19 or are self-isolating and awaiting results. We can then inform our contractors and advise them not to visit you for a period of time.
- Estate inspections will stop, however, any health and safety, fire or gas checks will still go ahead while practicing social distancing.
- Grounds maintenance and cleaning services will continue with the appropriate safety measures in place.
- All contractors will endeavour to deliver services as usual, however, please be advised that there may be challenges due to operatives having to self isolate.
- Gas safety checks are vital and ensure your home is safe. If your gas service is due, please allow contractors access to your home. If you are self-isolating, please let us know before the visit so we can rearrange the appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and continued patience throughout this difficult time.
Watch the video where Axis explains how their operatives we keep you safe while carrying out repairs:
Click here to watch.
Stay updated with our covid-19 updates by visiting our dedicated our Coronavirus FAQ page or by signing up to our email list. We also share updates on our social media, follow us on Twitter: @Officalccha & Facebook: @cchahousing.
Dear residents, we are currently in the process of recruiting for the role of welfare and benefits officer at ccha.
In the interim, for welfare and benefits related advice, please contact the Citizens Advice Bureau at https://www.citizensadvicecroydon.org/ or the Welfare rights team at Croydon Council at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
We are proud to launch or new website which is not only now in line with our new branding, but also has improved navigation and some newcomers.
With easier navigation, a dedicated sales page and increased functionality, we do hope you have an enhanced experience when you are looking for information.
We would like to thank all residents who responded to the digital survey late last year as we were able to use this feedback to improve the website.
- Sales page – we now have a dedicated sales page to help our visitors find homes for sale
- Increased touch points – we have now increased our ‘register your interest’ or ‘find out more’ contact forms across the website to help visitors to get in touch
- Dedicated financial information section – this will help our stakeholders and visitors to obtain all the financial information they require, and quickly
- New FAQ layout – We have streamlined our FAQ’s to provide an accessible and less cluttered experience, helping our visitors find what they need.
We do hope you enjoy our new website.
Get in touch to let us know what you think.
Charlene Grant, Senior Marketing and Sales Officer: email@example.com