Your communication needs
May 12th 2021, by Rachel Luney
Dear residents & family members,
To ensure our service is available for all of our residents, we provide different methods of communications and want to make you aware of these options.
If English isn’t your first language
- We can use a translation service over the phone to help translate our conversation. This is provided by LanguageLine.
- You can highlight any text on our website and select ‘Translate’.
- We can translate any of our documents to another language at your request.
If you have hearing impairments
- If you have a minicom, you can call us on 020 8667 1136.
- We have a portable hearing loop at the office for when we are open again.
- We can also text or email you communications if you are unable to talk over the phone.
If you have sight impairments
- We can provide large print or Braille on request.
- We have a listen function on our website where you can listen to all aspects of the page you are on.
If you’d like to update your communication needs or update the needs of a friend or family member, you can call us on 0800 054 6710 or email email@example.com and we will make a note of these.