We’re recruiting for a Resident Board Member!
May 28th 2021, by ccha2120
Vacancy: Resident Board Member
Salary: £2,050 per annum
Closing date: 9 am, Friday 18th June 2021
At ccha, providing quality homes and services for residents is our primary focus. Resident engagement forms a crucial part in assisting our goals to increase resident satisfaction, provide better homes, housing services and sustainable communities.
The Board plays a critical role at ccha and is ultimately responsible for defining our strategic direction, monitoring the overall performance of the organisation, managing risk and ensuring the right resources are in place and that we meet our legal responsibilities.
Residents are key members of our Board and we are now looking to recruit a Resident Board Member who can bring their experience and perspective of living in our homes, to ensure that our plans and decisions always focus on hearing and understanding our residents’ needs. This is a great opportunity to get involved and have a real influence on how we develop our future homes and services.
Why become a Resident Board Member?
- It’s a great opportunity to get involved and influence how ccha develops homes and services
- The skills you learn as a Board member will benefit you in your work life as well as giving you the experience of working in the community
- You can have a voice that adds value to the residents, organisation and yourself
- You don’t need previous Board experience as we will provide support and training
- In return for your commitment, we will pay you £2,050 per annum.
- have wide-ranging views on what our residents need and how we can continually improve our services
- want to make a positive contribution in the community and represent our residents on the Board
- have a real interest in customer engagement and participation
- are able to attend 6 Board meetings a year (held at 3 pm)
- play an active role on the Remuneration and Nomination Committee (twice a year at 1.30 pm)
- can participate in Strategic Planning Days and ad hoc training sessions
Then you can visit here for more information and to apply today.
If you would like an informal chat before you apply please contact Tina Rosenow, Company Secretary, ccha on email@example.com or 0208 633 8774. Alternatively, you can contact our consultant Hilary Channing on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07718 627740.
We look forward to hearing from you!