ccha offices are reopening for appointments only
April 5th 2022, by Rachel Luney
From the 5th April, we are operating a hybrid office, which means our staff will be doing a mix of working from home and working at head office.
ccha acknowledge the challenges residents have faced, therefore, would like to offer pre-bookable appointments to allow residents to speak to members of staff face-to-face if they wish.
If you would like to meet with a member of staff, you must contact us beforehand to make an appointment. This is to ensure your query is dealt with by the correct person and with all the required knowledge and information. The best way to do this is by calling us on 020 8680 7532 or by emailing email@example.com.
To manage expectations, we aim to provide you with an appointment within 7 working days. If your matter is urgent, please contact us by email or phone to discuss.
Please note that you can visit our website at: www.ccha.biz to find the information you need.
You can visit our office to:
- Attend a pre-booked appointment.
- Drop off or collect keys.
Visiting the office:
- We ask that all visitors respect personal space.
- Due to the size of the reception area and meeting rooms available, no more than 2 adults per household are permitted to attend.
- Please do not visit the office if you are feeling unwell or are displaying any Covid-19 or common cold symptoms.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please remember to treat staff with respect when visiting our offices.
How to book an appointment:
- Please call our switchboard on: 020 8680 7532 or freephone 0800 054 6710.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that walk-in appointments are currently not available. If you would like to meet with a member of staff, you must contact us beforehand to make an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again.