REGISTERED NUMBER 17772R
CROYDON CHURCHES HOUSING ASSOCIATION LIMITED (“ASSOCIATION”)
27th August 2020
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that this year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Association will be held electronically via Zoom on 21 September 2020 at 6.00 pm to conduct the following business:-
- To confirm the Minutes of the AGM, held on 23rd September 2019.
- To receive the Association’s Annual Financial Statements and Report for the year ended 31st March 2020 and Auditor’s Report, thereon.
- To appoint Beever and Struthers as Auditors of the Association to hold office from the conclusion of this meeting until the conclusion of the next general meeting of the Association at which audited accounts are laid and to authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
- To receive the 2020 Annual Report to Residents.
- To transact any other general business of the Association.
BY ORDER of the board
Croydon Churches Housing Association Limited
Dated: 27th August 2020
Registered Office: 6th Floor, Norfolk House, Wellesley Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1LH
- A shareholder who is entitled to attend and vote at the AGM is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and, on a ballot, to vote on his or her behalf. A proxy need not be a shareholder of the Association but must attend the AGM to represent the shareholder.
- An appointment form of proxy can be accessed at http://yourwebsitedev.co.uk/agm. To be valid, the proxy should be duly completed and returned signed by the shareholder or a duly authorised attorney (together with any power of attorney under which it is signed) so as to reach CCHA not less than two working days before the date of the AGM (i.e. before 5pm on 16 September 2020). The form should be returned to email@example.com or the registered office by post.
Shareholders are kindly requested to indicate their attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If shareholders would like to receive a copy of the Association’s Annual Financial Statements and Report for the year ended 31st March 2020 and Auditors Report, please email email@example.com.