BOARD MEMBER (TWO VACANCIES)
Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 23rd January 2017
Interview date: 6th February 2017
Croydon – £2,000 per annum
Who are we?
We are an ambitious community-based housing association that has a programme of acquisitions and new developments that will soon see more than 1800 homes in management. We employ over 40 staff who are committed to delivering a high quality service to our residents and developing more homes within the community.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking people who are enthusiastic and passionate about making a contribution to our future and those of our residents.
We welcome all applications but those with experience in the following key areas would be a real advantage:
- Customer service, residents’ needs & concerns
- Community and stakeholder relationships
- IT Strategy
We encourage applications from social housing residents and those with a strong local connection.
What can we offer?
We offer a tailored induction and continuous development programme for all board members. You will be able to find out about, and influence, how a housing association operates and be part of an organisation working towards solving the housing crisis.
Learn more about our Board through this short video:
If you think you can contribute to CCHA’s continued growth, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for the vacancy applicants are asked to complete and submit the following four documents:
- An up to date CV which demonstrates your experience
- A covering letter setting out why you are interested in the role and why you feel you are suitable, providing specific examples wherever possible.
- A “Skills and Experience” questionnaire. (Attached below, Document A)
- An equality & diversity monitoring form and declaration of interests. (Attached below, Document B)
Please send your application by no later than 12pm on Monday 23rd January to Gayle Gedala, Company Secretary, CCHA, 6th Floor, Wellesley Road, Croydon CR0 1LH or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion, please call 020 8680 7532 and ask to speak to either Tracy Cullen, Chief Executive or Gayle Gedala, Company Secretary.